This financial aid estimator is designed for experienced financial aid staff familiar with the FAFSA and need analysis formula. If you are a student or a parent, please use our financial aid estimator for families.
This estimator does not contain the assumptions or reject edits used in Federal Methodology and bases results on the actual data entered on the screen and the following:
- 2014-2015 need analysis formula
- 2014-2015 Pell Grant award table (max award: $5,730)
- 2013-2014 reported tuition and fees
- State Grant LME of $8,300
- State Grant private tuition maximums of $13,000 and $5,808
- State Grant student share of 50%
- State Grant proration of FM PC by 96%
- State Grant proration of FM EFC by 50% (independent with no dependents)
- State Grant proration of FM EFC by 86% (independent with dependents)
- FM PC and EFC further prorated for enrollment level (MnSCU campuses only)
The results are intended to be estimates; Office of Higher Education holds no liability for estimated results that do not match official results.