The Get Ready Program partners with several organization and colleges that provide excellent summer enrichment and summer academic opportunities. While we love summer just as much as everyone else for pool parties, outdoor grilling, camping trips and just plain taking a much needed vacation, research has proven time and time again how important it is for students to stay engaged throughout the summer!
Below you will find a list of some great summer engagement opportunities to help you get involved, keep your brain sharp, and most importantly have fun!
- St. Cloud State Math and Science Computer Camp (3rd-8th Grade)
- St. Cloud State Scientific Discovery Program (9th-10th Grade)
- St. Cloud State Advanced Program in Technology (10th-11th Grade)
- Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center (2nd-10th Grade)
- Camp Sunrise (Ages 13-18)
- Urban SCRUBS Camp (9th-12th Grade)
- Be Your Best College Prep Academy (Ages 16-22)
- University of St. Thomas Center for Academics and Sports (5th-11th Grade)
- William Mitchell Future In Learning Law Program (9th-12th Grade)
- University of Minnesota K12 Consortium (K-12)
- YOUniversity Camp (6th-8th Grade) - See your Get Ready Counselor!!
- ThreeSixty Summer Journalism Camps (8th-12th Grade)
- The Loft Literary Center Young Writer Programs (Ages 6-17)
For more opportunities or to download the MMEP Summer Enrichment Guide please visit MMEP.