skip to content
  • Get Ready!
  • SELF Loan
  • SELF Refi
  • Minnesota College Savings Plan
Minnesota Office of Higher Education

Home > Paying for College > Financial Aid You Don't Repay > Aid for Students with Special Circumstances > Grants for Dislocated Workers


Grants for Dislocated Workers


Dislocated Worker Programs serve individuals dislocated from long-held jobs. The goal is to help workers obtain new employment quickly. These programs focus on upgrading current job skills, retraining workers whose skills are not marketable, and providing support services.

For More Information

Individuals may inquire about Dislocated Worker Programs at local Workforce Centers or call (888) GET-JOBS (888-438-5627).