The following materials may be ordered in bulk at no cost by Minnesota schools and organizations; some restrictions may apply and items are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have problems logging in, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
We are unable to provide materials in bulk to schools or organizations outside of Minnesota, but single copies can be requested or downloaded.
PLEASE NOTE: U.S. Department of Education publications can be ordered online at www.fsapubs.gov.
You also can download PDFs of the items listed below.
- Choosing a College: Minnesota College Guide (97 pages)
Profiles more than 75 two- and four-year degree-granting Minnesota colleges and universities and features a program grid to help students identify programs that interest them.
- Financial Aid Basics (12-page brochure)
Condensed version of "Paying for College" and an excellent introduction to financial aid.
- Minnesota College Savings Plan (brochure)
Explains Minnesota's own state-sponsored 529 college savings plan.
- SELF Loan: A Minnesota Student Loan Program (brochure)
Describes the SELF Loan program, a non-need-based Minnesota loan program that helps students and parents who need assistance in paying for education beyond high school.
Additional Student & Parent Materials
The Office of Higher Education also provides a variety of web-only materials (mostly in PDF format) that may be of use to the families you serve.
- Admissions Policies
- Beware of Scholarships Scams
- College Preparation & Admissions Tests
- Completing the FAFSA Flow Chart
- Does Saving for College Affect Financial Aid?
- Earn College Credit in High School
- Factors That Affect Financial Aid Eligibility
- Federal Higher Education Tax Benefits
- Frequently Asked Questions About Financial Aid
- Parents' College Planning Guide
- Questions to Ask at College Fairs
- Reduced Out-of-State Tuition Options
- Student's College Planning Guide
- Tips for Completing the FAFSA
- Tips for Writing Application Essays
- Useful Higher Education Websites
- Campus Visit Questions Checklist
- Choosing the Right College Checklist
- Evaluate Online Education Checklist
- College Application Worksheet
- College Comparison Worksheet
- Financial Aid Package Comparison Worksheet