Admissions interviews probably aren't high on your list of fun, but you can ace it by being yourselfat your best. So remember the following:
- Dress your best.
- Act normal, be yourself.
- Answer all questions truthfully, and to the best of your ability.
- Have answers prepared for your proudest accomplishment, a difficult situation that you handled well, and why your favorite teacher is your favorite teacher.
- Ask questions of the people who are interviewing, think of some before hand, like "Would you send your child to this college?" or "What can I expect from professors here if I need help?"
- Let them know why you want to attend the school.
- Let them know what's so great about you. Why should they admit you?
Plus, don't feel obligated to answer questions about the other schools you're considering.