The Minnesota Office of Higher Education is seeking a Program Manager (OHE Manager 2 classification) to work in our the Operations Division. This position unclassified and benefits are covered by the OHE Unclassified Personnel Compensation Plan. View Job ID 13226 Program Manager or follow the steps listed below to view the job description:
- For more information about this job opening go to www.mn.gov/careers or to Self Service if you are a current State of Minnesota employee.
- Click on the "Search for Jobs" tab
- On the Job Search page, enter the Job Opening ID 13226 in the Keywords search box and click Search.
- Click on the Job Title to view the job posting.
- If interested, click Apply.
Note: If you are unable to find the job opening it may no longer be posted or is only available to current State of Minnesota employees.
For assistance, contact the Job Information Line at: 651.259.3637
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
More Information: Applying for State Jobs
- For all applicants: The career website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 9 or 11.
- For external applicants: To view the job posting below, go to the state careers website at www.mn.gov/careers, then enter the Job ID number in Keywords search box at the top.
- For state employees: To view the job posting, sign in to Self Service, then click the Careers link and enter the Job ID in Keywords search box at the top.
- Applicant Help
- Search for Jobs
Employee/Applicant Request for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Reasonable Accommodation Form