The Minnesota Office of Higher Education is seeking an Institutional Monitoring Specialist. This is a full-time permanent position within in the Institutional Licensing Registration Unit. This position is open to all qualified candidates.
- Job Title: Education Program Specialist
- Working Title: Institutional Monitoring Specialist
- Location: Saint Paul, MN
- Closing date: 11/03/2016
- Apply: Educ Program Spec - Job ID 9000 or log into www.mn.gov/careers to access the career site and search for Job ID 9000
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
More Information: Applying for State Jobs
- For all applicants: The career website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 9 or 11.
- For external applicants: To view the job posting below, go to the state careers website at www.mn.gov/careers, then enter the Job ID number in Keywords search box at the top.
- For state employees: To view the job posting, sign in to Self Service, then click the Careers link and enter the Job ID in Keywords search box at the top.
- Applicant Help
- Search for Jobs