A Minnesota funded financial aid program for undergraduates
This state-funded program assists students in paying for their education by providing opportunities to work on- and off-campus.
In 2013, about 10,633 students earned $20.2 million in work study jobs.
The entire State Work Study appropriation for Fiscal Year 2003 was transferred to the Minnesota State Grant Program. Therefore, no State Work Study reports exist for the 2002-2003 academic year.
Minnesota State Work Study Allocations and Spending
- Fiscal Year 2013 (20 pgs)
- Fiscal Year 2012 (15 pgs)
- Fiscal Year 2011 (12 pgs)
- Fiscal Year 2011 (3 pgs)
- Fiscal Year 2010 (15 pgs)
- Fiscal Year 2009 (9 pgs)
- Fiscal Year 2008 (9 pgs)
- Fiscal Year 2007 (9 pgs)
- Fiscal Year 2006 (9 pgs)
- Fiscal Year 2005 (12 pgs)
- State Work Study Program Activity by Type of Institution
- State Work Study Appropriations & Average Awards