- What is the current enrollment?
- How many students of color are enrolled?
- What is the age distribution of Minnesota students?
- Are there more male or female students enrolled in college and how has this changed over time?
- What is the ratio of part-time/ full-time students and how has it changed over time?
- How many Minnesota students attend colleges in other states? How many come from other states to Minnesota?
- What is the postsecondary graduation rate?
- What percent of Minnesota postsecondary students take remedial courses?
- What percent of jobs in 2020 will require a college education?
- How much do Minnesota undergraduates receive in financial aid?
- How many Minnesota students receive assistance under each of the state-funded financial aid programs?
- How many students borrow under the Student Educational Loan Fund (SELF) Program?
- What are the characteristics of students served by the State Grant Program?
High School Graduates
- What percentage of high school graduates enroll in college? How does Minnesota compare nationally in terms of college participation?
- What do the most current high school graduate projections show?
- What is the ACT score of Minnesota high school students?
- What types of colleges do high school graduates attend?
Income of Graduates
- How many postsecondary institutions are there in Minnesota?
- What is the largest college in Minnesota?
- Where can I get a transcript if a school is closed?
- How do I know if a school is operating legally in Minnesota?
Shared Library Resources
- What is Minitex?
- What is the purpose of Minitex?
- How many libraries participate in Minitex?
- What is MnLINK?
- What is MnKnows?
Tuition and Fees
- Which institutions are the most popular choices for Minnesotans who take advantage of tuition reciprocity agreements?
- Which Minnesota institutions attract the most students attending under tuition reciprocity?
- Why do students borrow money to pay for college?
- Which students are most likely to take out loans?
- What percentage of students take out loans to pay for postsecondary education?
- How much do students borrow over time?
- What was the impact of borrowing on borrowers?
- What types of borrowers are most likely to have difficulty repaying their student loans?
- Are student loans worth borrowing?
- What percent of Minnesota undergraduates have credit cards?
- What types of debt counseling tools are used to help students make informed decisions?
- Facts About Degrees
- Facts About Educational Attainment
- Facts About Enrollment
- Facts About High School Graduates
- Facts About Institutions
- Facts About Student Housing
- Facts About the Income of Graduates
- Facts About Financial Aid
- Facts About Shared Library Resources
- Facts About Tuition & Fees
- Facts About Tuition Reciprocity
- Facts About Undergraduate Borrowing