Informing Minnesota by bringing an understanding and illumination to today's higher education topics.
The Minnesota Office of Higher Education collects data and provides research about postsecondary (college) activity in Minnesota.
Measure Up will provide periodic highlights into various higher education topics in Minnesota.
High School Only Grads Left Behind
Undergraduates with Children
Which High School Grads Go to College?
Minnesota College Prep Program Inventory
Infographic: Measure Up
Infographic: Student Debt
Geographic Divergence by Degrees
Advanced Placement Participation Grows
Minnesota's Global Reach
- High School Only Grads Left Behind
- Undergraduates with Children
- Which High School Grads Go to College?
- Minnesota College Prep Program Inventory
- Are MN High School Graduates College Ready?
- Infographic: Measure Up
- Infographic: Student Debt
- Geographic Divergence by Degrees
- Advanced Placement Participation Grows
- Minnesota's Global Reach
- Developmental Education: Preparing Students for Success in College-Level Work
- Graduation Rates: What Percent Complete a Bachelor's Degree?
- Placing "The Graduate" in Undergraduate: Number of Undergraduate Awards Conferred
- Going to College: Where do Minnesota high school graduates attend college?
- Educational Attainment: How educated are Minnesota's adult population (age 25 to 64)?