College Prices -- Minnesota and Reciprocity Schools
The price of attendance varies, depending on the type of school a student chooses. To view actual tuition and fees, click on one of the following:
- Minnesota Tuition and Fees
- North Dakota Tuition and Fees
- South Dakota Tuition and Fees
- Wisconsin Tuition and Fees
The average 2013-2014 tuition and fees for resident undergraduates attending Minnesota schools are:
|Type of School||Average|
|Technical & Community Colleges||$5,365||*|
|University of Minnesota||$13,620||**|
|Private Career Colleges||$14,270|
|Private Colleges & Universities||$34,534||***|
* Tuition and fees vary slightly among individual state universities, community colleges, and technical colleges.
** The tuition and fee total listed for the University of Minnesota is for the Twin Cities campus, College of Liberal Arts, exclusive of fees charged by individual colleges.
*** The tuition and fee figure for private colleges is an average for the 17 members of the Minnesota Private College Council.
Keep in mind that the average and actual tuition and fees listed on this website do not include the cost of room and board, books and supplies, transportation, and personal expenses. Plan to spend an additional $10,000 to $15,000 per year on these expenses.
- Tuition and Fees Chart - Minnesota
- Tuition & Fees Chart - North Dakota
- Tuition & Fees Chart - South Dakota
- Tuition & Fees Chart - Wisconsin
- Licensed Career Schools
- Registered Colleges and Approved Degrees
- Scholarships Offered By Minnesota Institutions