There are several options for training this year. Due to feedback from previous site coordinators, we have added a spring training date. Sites may register for both Spring and Fall sessions, if interested.
Wednesday, May 25, 1:30-3:00 PM
Minnesota Department of Education, Roseville
Conference Center B, Room 17
Learn about all three of Minnesota's college access initiatives and how you (and ultimately your students) can participate in these events throughout the year. This training is for new and returning CKM site coordinators - as well as sites that have not yet registered, but would like to learn more about participating in College Knowledge Month, Minnesota College Goal, and/or Summer Nudging. Becky Schmitz, counselor at Washington Technology Magnet, will share her ideas and some resources for planning her site's College Knowledge Month activities.
2015 College Knowledge Month training session materials are listed below.
- 2015 Spring Training Materials
- 2015 Spring Training Webinar
- Overview of CKM background, goals, expectations
- Ideas from Amanda Bomstad (Mankato West) and Becky Schmitz (Washington Technology Magnet) - (13:00)
- Site Coordinator support, CKM website tour - (34:45)
- Using MCIS during CKM - (1:13:00)
Please refer to the 2015 Fall Training Materials below to access College Knowledge Month tools and resources from experienced site coordinators that you can use at your site.