There are several options for training this year. Due to feedback from previous site coordinators, we have added a spring training date. Sites may register for both Spring and Fall sessions, if interested.
Tuesday, May 19, 9-11AM
Office of Higher Education, Saint Paul
Get a head-start on your CKM planning and find out what is new this year! This training is for new and returning site coordinators - as well as sites that have not yet registered, but would like to learn more about participating in College Knowledge Month. This webinar was recorded and is posted below.
- 2015 Spring Training Materials
- 2015 Spring Training Webinar
- Overview of CKM background, goals, expectations
- Ideas from Amanda Bomstad (Mankato West) and Becky Schmitz (Washington Technology Magnet) - (13:00)
- Site Coordinator support, CKM website tour - (34:45)
- Using MCIS during CKM - (1:13:00)
Friday, September 11 OR Monday, September 14, 9:30-11:30AM
Minnesota Department of Education, Roseville
This training will be offered twice - choose one. This session is for new and returning site coordinators and will include resource sharing among sites. Information about fee waivers and participating colleges will be available.