Pre-college early awareness/early intervention efforts focus on helping students aspire to and prepare for higher education. These efforts aim to help students persist to high school graduation and enroll and succeed in postsecondary education.
This section will help you:
- Understand the characteristics of early awareness and intervention initiatives.
- Learn about research on the need for early awareness.
- Examine current evaluation efforts.
- Identify relevant reports and studies.
- Access useful local and national resources.