The Minnesota Office of Higher Education serves as the state's clearinghouse for data, research and analysis on postsecondary enrollment, financial aid, finance and trends. Data sources provided here are either original to the Office, from the federal government, or from other organizations providing information relevant to informing the state of Minnesota's postsecondary education enterprise.
The report, Minnesota Measures, documents comprehensive facts about higher education in Minnesota that are included in the topics available below. Minnesota Measures provides comparisons over time as well as national and peer institution comparisons about students attending Minnesota postsecondary institutions. Data on students' higher education journey are shown in three stages: preparing for and entering college, during college and outcomes of college.
Can't find the statistic you are looking for? Go to:
- Fast facts: frequently asked questions about enrollment, graduates and institutions.
- Index of tables: a quick link to over 80 tables of data.
- View the Basic Data Series, a report with detailed enrollment data for each postsecondary institution. Some institutional data is shown over a five-year period.
- Search for institution-specific data.
- Higher Education Accountability
- Minnesota P-20 Statewide Longitudinal Education Data System
- College Readiness & Participation Data
- Student Enrollment Data
- Degrees, Graduation Rates, Attainment & Outcomes
- Financial Aid Data & Trends
- Tuition & Fees Data
- Institution and Data Search
- A-Z Data Table Index
- Research Reports
- Student Health and Safety