Please note: It's been reported that on-demand copies cannot be ordered using Internet Explorer 10. If you are using IE10 and experience any problems ordering copies, please try with another browser.
- Choosing a College
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) & MN Dream Act
- Financial Aid Basics
- Grants & Scholarships (Free Money)
- Minnesota College Savings Plan
- SELF Loan: Investing in Education
- Reducing Textbook Costs
- Student Loans & Consumer Protection
- Financing Your Future
- Financing Your Future Parent Guide
- The Great College Mystery
- The Great College Mystery Parent Guide
- A Parent's Guide to Paying for College
- A Parent's Guide to Preparing Your Student for College
- What Will I Be?
- What Will I Be? Parent Guide
- Within My Reach
Profiles two- and four-year degree-granting Minnesota colleges and universities and features a program grid to help students identify programs that interest them.
Summarizes key financial aid information and serves as a good introduction to paying for college.
Provides basic information about Minnesota's state-sponsored 529 college savings plan for parents of young children.
Describes the Student Educational Loan Fund (SELF), a non-need-based state loan program.
Lists a variety of strategies that college students, faculty and college staff can use to reduced the cost of college textbooks.
Curriculum Workbooks & Guides
Helps sixth-grade students become financially literate and understand how to save and pay for postsecondary education.
Helps fifth grade students explore their higher education options. Also available is an educator's guide.
Helps fourth grade students learn about goal setting and self-esteem, and ties skills and interests to career choices.
Helps middle school students explore their interests and talents, relate those to possible careers options and discover how to use high school to achieve their college dreams.