decorative banner image

Student Academic Records


The Office of Higher Education maintains Student Record Contact Information for the following institution types:

  • private colleges located in Minnesota
  • out-of-state colleges that have been licensed or registered with the State of Minnesota
  • schools which may have been regulated by other Minnesota state agencies but used the term College, University, Academy, or Institute in their name or because the schools participated in Minnesota State aid programs

Should you have difficulty obtaining your academic record after reviewing the Student Record Contact Information, please contact:

Brian Geraghty
Office Administrative Specialist
Minnesota Office of Higher Education
1450 Energy Park Drive Suite 350
St. Paul, MN 55108
(651) 642-0567