decorative banner image



Who's Eligible for Tuition Reciprocity Benefits?

If you are a Minnesota resident, you're eligible for reciprocity benefits if you enroll at one of the eight participating universities and community colleges in Manitoba. If you're a Manitoba resident, you're eligible if you attend any public college or university in Minnesota. Students should apply directly to the college they choose to attend.

What Rate Do You Pay?

Minnesota students who attend participating schools in Manitoba pay the resident tuition rate for that school. To determine the exact tuition rate, students should directly contact the school(s) they're interested in attending.

What Are the Participating Manitoba Schools?

What Are the Participating Minnesota Schools?

Enrollment Data