Mission (General Info)
"To support the pursuit and completion of a higher education credential by every Minnesotan, regardless of race, gender, or socio-economic status, in order to enhance our democracy, the State's economic vitality, and individual quality of life."
Through our advocacy and actions, we work to:
- achieve student financial access to postsecondary education;
- enable students to choose among postsecondary educational options;
- protect and inform educational consumers;
- produce independent, statewide information on postsecondary education; and
- facilitate interaction among and collaborate with organizations that share responsibility for education in Minnesota.